Thursday 22 October 2009

Tae Bo Aerobic

I have searched for aerobic classes in Kuching. Found some info but not really fond of the locations and fees. And Last night, i was searching for some aerobic videos and i come across lelong site. Selling Billy Blanks Taebo workout. At first sight of it, i thought that it is for men. See his body and muscles. Then I decided to hop into youtube to have a look.. Pretty cool.. I never seen such a good trainer before. I knew kickboxing from a friend but this guy claimed that he invented Taebo. I have read many good review on his product.

So, here's the price you have to pay.. It's going to be less than RM20.
If you like me.. rather look for free resources.. Try limewire. I am using limewire 5 which is free from internet download also.. here's the result of the search i perform on keyword "tae bo" Bunch of them.. i just need some patience...
I am sure some of you wanted to look good like me but found that there are just too much limitation until you cannot decide whether you can find a fixed hour daily for exercising and sports.. This is a perfect substitute.. You can do it anytime ..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...