Wednesday 7 October 2009

Free Support Tips

I’d like to offer you FOC / free supports for the problems encountered by anyone of you (as far as I am able to) with common application software.

 

For several years, I am exposed to the following applications, and I enjoy doing some troubleshooting works for friends/colleagues and it’ll be great to help my blog visitors as well.

Although this does not mean that I am an expert reference.  My objectives are to help others and to extent my knowledge I have gathered all these years.

 

  1. Microsoft Office (words, publisher, outlook, excel)
  2. Macromedia Flash
  3. Macromedia Dreamweaver
  4. Internet browser eg. Mozilla, Internet explorer (ha! This is common)
  5. Symantec Antivirus
  6. Canonscan & photostudio
  7. PDF / Acrobat Reader / Acrobat Writer / PDF editing / Convert files to PDF format & Vice Versa
  8. Of course blogging basic tips

 

I’d like to take this opportunity to inform you that I do freelance job for designing (webpage, brochures, animations) at a minimal fee.  Pls contact me if you need more info amandayno@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...