Sunday 21 June 2009

Wet Tissues


Wet tissue is a very convenient thing to have. I personally think that it is a must for mothers.


Usually I preferred Pureen brand wet tissue. It is not only cheap but the quality is good too. But this time, the place where i went to (Tabuan's Smart Supermarket), surprisingly, does not sell other brands except this Johnson's baby - fresh cleansing wipes.
I always give Johnson's brand a thumbs up in most their products. Except for this one. This is the last time I am going to buy this. Reason being, the partially peel back sealing sticker does not stick back after sometimes. As the result, all the wet tissues become dried up. They should improve on this one.. Other than that, it is satisfactory for me. I am trying to salvage this last packet by affix some cellotapes on the sticker.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...