Tuesday 25 September 2012

Guilt in me

Guilt is what i'm feeling right now.  I am guilty as I am not able to please everyone especially those who are very close to me and who were once there for me whenever i needed them.  
I feel much like self centered freak and this is not what it should be.  Why do i feel the guilt? Its because I have the ability to help and not really willing to sacrifice for the sake of other's convenience.  
I hate being used and always being relied on to.  I wish sometimes i could rely on others but I do not really have that "honor" to do so.  
It has been my value that I will not seek for others help and never ever ever depend on others.  I was lucky that angels were there to assist me along the way , to make thing smoother and easier to get through.

My guilt is genuine.  Was once hurt.  Too helpful is not a good sign.  Being too helpful is encouraging people to take advantage of you.  Worst remark that I have heard of, after being so obedient.  Guess this is life and you'll grow selfishly as you get older.  Betrayal and lost of trust spillover towards the people who have/have not hurt u at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...