Saturday 4 December 2010

Gmail in Microsoft Outlook 2002


I did the configuration to allow me to read Gmail in my Ms Outlook. THere;s so much advantages to use OUtlook -for instance: -
1. allow you to get info like when the recipient read your email
2. allow fast delete. Gmail in web browser's list is limited.

There's a tiny hiccup. I am getting an error message that when i am trying to move the email into one sub folder in my inbox. It says that i have to do this online. So i found the solution after searching the web.. It was a microsoft moderator who give a workable solution for this. It is because of the 'Work offline' under the file menu. You just have to uncheck it or if it is already uncheck - try to check and uncheck it later.

Life is so easy ... when you can delete all the junk mails with few clicks rather than the painful task using the internet browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...