Wednesday 30 June 2010

Born to be SuperManager

He is born to be super manager… I learnt a lesson today…

 

Problem: -

 

-          Other party’s fault, I am requesting his concern to cover up the mistake since I am babysitting this project.

 

Before requesting his opinion: -

 

-          I’m saved from this. This is not my fault.  

-          I hope we can cover the mistake as far as possible

 

His remarkable statement: -

 

-          I’ll agree to save this disaster

-          I don’t want to blame anyone as this is system failure

-          How should we prevent this?

 

Conclusion

 

  1. He is deserved to be respected. He knows what happen and orders his men to work together to save the disaster
  2. Indirectly he is pressuring me to take part to prevent this mistake in future.  I should double check when I get a customer request with others.
  3. yup, I agree that this is the right corrective action but, right now, hard to ‘swallow’ this as I have no idea what is the other party doing…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...